Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All charges provided are GST inclusive (unless otherwise indicated)
- Payment in any part for a booking logged, is considered binding of theses terms and any others agreed to in writing.
- A minimum deposit of $200.00 is required to confirm a booking date and time and until this is received, the date/time remains available.
- The balance of an invoice must be paid at minimum of 7 days prior to an event booking.
- Late payments and non-payments will be considered as a forfeit of an event booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable outside the following terms;
- Where cancellation is before 20 days of the event date, the deposit can be held in lieu of a future booking or refunded.
- Where the cancellation request is less than 48 hours to the event, the deposit paid will be held as a cancellation charge covering all costs incurred around the booking.
Hire, Delivery & Service
- 5 days’ notice is required for changes and/or amendments to the booking.
- The hire period does not include delivery or set-up of the machine, this is determined based on each individual event and integrated into the hire costs.
- SEVEN EVENTS will not be held responsible for any unforeseen venue delays.
- A trained operator will deliver and set-up the machine and must be allowed at a minimum 45 minutes to prepare, test and demonstrate the booth and will be available on call during the event times to ensure the smooth operation of the machine.
- Should an attendant be allocated to the event, they will endeavor to arrive approximately 1 hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- Should you choose not to use attendant for the duration of your event, manual troubleshooting of the machine can not apply. All complications will be dealt with remotely and to the best of our ability and SEVEN EVENTS takes no liability for anything that cannot be corrected in this manner.
- The machines and products always remain the property of SEVEN EVENTS and post set-up, testing and demonstration of the machine, should you, the hirer choose to handle the machines or products in any way, SEVEN EVENTS takes no liability for the end product and may then need to consider costs involved in any possible damages occurred.
- The hirer will be liable for any damage caused to the machine or its equipment listed outside of these booking Terms, within the designated booking time slot.
- SEVEN EVENTS can at any time force stop the use of their machine remotely or on-site, should they deem the that the equipment is being misused in any way that is either damaging to the product or dangerous to any persons.
- The hirer must ensure appropriate use of ALL props during the booking times otherwise additional charges may apply to have them replaced if damaged.
Use of Images
- The hirer gives permission to SEVEN EVENTS for the use of the images taken during the booking times to be used on their website and for advertising purposes. Prior advice must be ascertained should you disagree to this. Images that are deemed inappropriate, unsuitable, offensive, and content that is damaging to any individual or SEVEN EVENTS WILL NOT be shared.
- SEVEN EVENTS will take all reasonable measures to ensure your details are kept confidential and WILL NOT be sold to any third-party provider.
- SEVEN EVENTS will not be liable for failure to execute the agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond reasonable control limited to but not excluding; labor disturbances, Internet connection/outages or interruption of service, communication outage failure by the service provider to SEVEN EVENTS, fire, threatened or actual acts of terrorism, natural disaster, pandemic or war.
- Any online event galleries will be accessible and available for download for up to 3 months. Beyond this time they will be removed and deemed irretrievable.
- Any variations made outside these Terms must be agreed to in writing by both SEVEN EVENTS and the hirer.