Terms & Conditions
- All charges provided are GST inclusive (unless otherwise indicated)
- Payment in any part is binding
- A deposit of $200 .00 is required to confirm a booking date and time and until this is received, the date/time remains available.
- The balance of an invoice must be paid at minimum of 7 days prior to an event booking.
- Late payments beyond dates indicated on an invoice will incur additional charges at $50.00 per month.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- If the hirer cancels within 30 days before the event date, the deposit can be held in lieu of a future booking. Should you choose not to rebook an event, the deposit portion of the booking will be held.
Hiring, Delivery & Service
- 7 days’ notice is required for changes and/or amendments to the booking.
- The hire period does not include delivery or set-up of the machine, this is provided free of charge.
- Seven Events will not be held responsible for any unforeseen venue delays.
- A trained operator will deliver and set-up the machine and must be allowed at a minimum 45 minutes to prepare, test and demonstrate the booth and will be available on call during the event times to ensure the smooth operation of the machine.
- Should an attendant be allocated, they will endeavor to arrive approximately 1 hour prior to the event.
- The hirer will be liable for any damage caused to the machine or its equipment listed outside of these booking Terms, within the designated booking timeslot.
- Seven Events can at any time force stop the use of their machine should they deem the that the equipment is being misused in any way that is either damaging to the product or dangerous to any persons.
- The hirer must ensure appropriate use of ALL props during the booking times otherwise additional charges may apply to have them replaced if damaged.
Use of Images
- The hirer gives permission to Seven Events for the use of the images taken during the booking times to be used on their website and for advertising purposes. Prior advice must be ascertained should you disagree to this. Images that are deemed inappropriate, unsuitable, offensive, and content that is damaging to any individual WILL NOT be shared.
- Seven Events will take reasonable measures to ensure your details are kept confidential and WILL NOT be sold to any third-party provider.
- Seven Events will not be liable for failure to execute the agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond reasonable control limited to but not excluding; labour disturbances, Internet connection/outages or interruption of service, communication outage failure by the service provider to Seven Events, fire, threatened or actual acts of terrorism, natural disaster, pandemic or war.
- Any online event galleries will be accessible and available for download for up to 3 months. Beyond this time they be removed and will be irretrievable.
Any variants made outside these Terms must be agreed to in writing by both Seven Events and the hirer.